Established in 1992 in Singapore, Millennium Entertainment International (“MEI”) has grown to become one of the leading producers of character based live shows in the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe regions. Over the last 22 years, MEI has entertained hundreds of thousands of people annually with its world-class, colourful and innovative productions.
In 1998 MEI began working in the Middle East and later opened an office in the Dubai Media City. In 2009, MEI Live Hong Kong was formed to not only produce but to also promote quality family entertainment across Asia. More recently in 2011, MEI Live Pty Ltd was formed in Australia to enable MEI to promote and present its own productions in Australia. Further branching out across the world, 2012 saw the formation of MEI Europe Ltd which has successfully produced shows in Norway and Turkey. The primarily focus of MEI Europe is Central and Eastern Europe region.
MEI continues to expand often pioneering new markets, 2012 saw MEI perform the first fully imported character show across three cities in Saudi Arabia .
MEI has or continues to work with many of the leading family entertainment brands or licensors including - IMPS, Twentieth Century Fox, BBC Worldwide, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, CreaCon Entertainment, Marvel, Sanrio, Classic Media, LazyTown Entertainment, Cartoon Network, Time Warner, Turner Broadcasting, Viacom, Chorion and HIT Entertainment
Our Unique Abilities
- Create and tour multiple productions in over 30 cities across 18 countries around the world
- Demonstrate an awareness of and sensitivity to the many different cultures, traditions and religions
- Able to produce performances in various languages
- Produce both ticketed shows for theatres and arenas and non-ticketed events for malls, retailers and festivals
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with clients and partners, including show/event promoters, shopping mall operators, real estate companies, worldwide hotel groups, department stores and licensors/licensees
- Create bespoke events or new productions from a blank sheet of paper or restage existing shows, which have visited Asia Pacific and the Middle East, in Europe and Africa
- Pioneering new markets